I love to style my hair with loose waves so was thrilled when I found a new "curling iron" that is easy to use and does all the work for you.
This new hair gadget, the Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret retails for $99.99 and is worth the investment if you want to add instant waves to your hair without heading over to the salon for a professional blow dry and style. Watch the how-to video below to see how simple it is to use.
If you would like tight curls, make sure the iron is on the hottest setting and that your hair is freshly washed and dried.
Here are some tips for best results.
- Wait for red blinking light to remain solid before starting
- Comb through clean, dry hair so it is smooth and free of tangles and work with 1/2" - 1" sections (longer hair requires smaller sections)
- Position hair in unit with the opening of curl chamber facing towards head
- Close handles, hair will be automatically drawn into the curl chamber
- Hold until a rapid beep signals curl is ready. Open to release curl (do not pull out the curl with the iron).